Important Visitor Information
In order to protect everyone during the flu and respiratory virus season, the Department of Clinic Epidemiology and Infection Control has implemented visitation precautions:
- No one with a fever, sore throat, cough or cold may visit the Clinic.
- Children under age 12 are not permitted in the Clinic, as visitor
- As always, please cover your cough/sneeze and clean your hands frequently.
- Outside food not allowed
- No Eatables allowed in the clinic-patient treatment, sterile areas
- Visiting Hours: Clinic being a dental and therefore a day care, no IP service facility is available;
It’s only registration no admission is available; one attender is permitted to sit and watch the treatment performance.
If you are Sick
/ If you have any of the following flu-like symptoms, it is very important that you do not visit with patients:
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Fever or chills
Thank you for helping protect our patients.
The Cliniccomplex is a smoke free and smoking prohibited facility. Anyone found smoking inside the Clinic complex will be evicted.
You are responsible for being considerate of the rights of other patients and Clinic personnel. This includes assisting in the control of noise and the number of visitors in your room. You are responsible for being respectful of the property of others and of the Clinic.
As a factor in your comfort and care, we at TheClinicis concerned about the level of noise in our facility. Excessive noise levels affect rest which can have a big impact on the patient getting treatment.
In order to help us reduce noise levels in our facility we ask that you:
- Limit visitors to one per patient at one time
- Maintain low voice tones in all areas of the Clinic
We hope these measures will help reduce noise in patient care areas. If you notice an area for improvement regarding noise levels in the Clinic, please notify the Chief Dental Surgeon. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.